What did you do to your rc this week?

01tj

I'm about to dismount the beadlocks and TSLs on the Wraith so I can trade my tires for a set of the new Axial Krawlers.

I'm about to dismount the beadlocks and TSLs on the Wraith so I can trade my tires for a set of the new Axial Krawlers.
Has anyone else tried them? That's what I have on mine, but I can't compare then to anything because this is my first. Unless you count my Walmart crawler 10 years ago,with the Baja claws. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

did you already trade, from reading online it looks like the RTR krawlers are the harder compound and that they are coming out with an R35 Krawler (red label) that will be much better.

01tj

did you already trade, from reading online it looks like the RTR krawlers are the harder compound and that they are coming out with an R35 Krawler (red label) that will be much better.
Yeah they will be here today. I read that also. I wish they would come out with a 1.9 but I dont see that happening...

They are hard. I had cut the foams, made a little difference. Now, foams are completely removed and vents are open. They look closer to being aired down now, and they grip/conform a lot better.

I heard removing foams was bad, especially side hills. But the sidewall is so stiff. Hasn't collapsed or anything. Guess I'll see.

Won't be able to make it, I've got mine torn down for all new bearings. Anybody know where I can get copper bushings to replace the ring gear pinion bearings? Pro4 is rough on those things!

Won't be able to make it, I've got mine torn down for all new bearings. Anybody know where I can get copper bushings to replace the ring gear pinion bearings? Pro4 is rough on those things!
I have some traxxas bronze bushings if thats what you mean?

you need to throw that thing together and wheel it, you have all the other days of the month to wrench on it!