What did you do to your rc this week?

Thinking about putting the wraith back together sometime soon. I took it apart months ago to rebuild the axles and tranny with new bearings but haven't had time or any interest to do so.

01tj

Anyone have the plastic SCX10 crossmembers laying around they are not using? The ones that are behind the shock towers.

01tj

Since my SCX10 RC TJ has turned into a shelf queen, I was going to build a Wroncho with a Nikko TJ body but I think I may just do this with my Wraith. Paint it orange and put my Axial Krawlers on it.
View attachment 3778

I won a set of over drive gears for my front axle at the last comp. I need to install them sometime before the comp next weekend.

but back on topic, I drove it yesterday across the rock pile to make sure it still worked.

Well after the wraith being torn apart for about 4 months I brought it to work this morning and finally out it back together. Cut the chassis in the rear and made it shorter since I was bored. image-98.jpg

think I'm gonna sell all my rc stuff so if anyone on here wants the wraith and my wroncho project along with all spares and tools let me know. I'm gonna let it all go for real cheap. thanks