What did you do to your rc this week?

pm sent
i was thinkin of letting everything go for $500 which if you look at whats included its plenty worth it. but my whole rtr wraith with 4pl, **** ton of spares(front vp shafts, hitec servo, rear axial shafts, shocks, 2 team brood hand wound 35t motors, bearings, etc.) also my wrocho project which is frame, shock mounts, wraith axle housings, wheels and tires, and scx10 transmission. also the super i bought for 650 a while back but it needs some work. and all my tools with tool box.

Last edited:

01tj

probably similar to pirate or any other forum, i imagine you get a few of them then get banned.

did you get one? what did you do?
Yeah, I reposted an item 12 hours to early. "Not Following Forum Rules."

Last edited by a moderator:

01tj

Just got banned from the site for 3 weeks. Moderator said its agianst the rules to ask a member to send paypal as a gift....

Never read the rules.... He said I got banned from the classifieds for 3 weeks, but I can't even PM someone.
They have a sticky thread in the for sale section called "Pay-Pal" right under the "For Sale RULES" but it just says your post will be deleted if you do what you did. They probably banned you for 3 weeks because of your previous infraction. Maybe you are too hardcore for the internet:flipoff2:

01tj

They have a sticky thread in the for sale section called "Pay-Pal" right under the "For Sale RULES" but it just says your post will be deleted if you do what you did. They probably banned you for 3 weeks because of your previous infraction. Maybe you are too hardcore for the internet:flipoff2:
I must be... I can't even see how many infractions I have. He told me the other day I had to have 5 infractions to loose access.

Finally made my mind and get myself RedCat RS10 XT. Now trying to figure out how to adjust everything on it properly, what all of the different triggers mean. So far figured only how to bind crawler with remote and how to adjust front steering more or less straight, still need to adjust rear and fix maximum angles, it seems like it is turning one side better than another. Looking forward to go out with it on some trails. Pics coming, just unpacked today.