What did you do to your rc this week?

Took the M-E-Revo apart to see what kersploded...Another ring and pinion, that makes 3 now...Traxxas mad a design chance so hopefully that will help. Also put the smaller pinion in to hopefully slow it down a bit.

traded some stuff for a go fast toy so I dont keep wanting to haul *** in my crawler.

wY30X.jpg

came with some regular tires for bashing as well.

thats not the exact one.

will it cut a backflip if you nail the throttle from a dead stop?
havent been able to put enough traction down yet. With the Proline trenchers it has on it it just spins on pavement when you floor it. I haven't put the paddles on it yet. Need to get it out to 33 and do some hill killin

I figured the go fast bug would bite you again lol. What electronics does it have?
its all stock electronics from a new slash 4x4. VXL motor/ESC with traxxas waterproof servo, and TQ rx/tx. It has the Proline Protrac suspension, which is supposed to help it handle a little better. Its cool to see how much more the suspension works on this sand rail than a stock slash because of the weight difference. I need to compare it to a stock slash to see if these are stock shocks, they look a little bigger.

this is the Chassis its made from:

http://reapercustoms.com/Reaper_Customs/Welcome_to_Reaper_Customs.html

Last edited: