#OSCAR4 live event coverage

BFE. Go to the stadium and go down the trail at the bottom. Keep going. And going. And going. I think it's 34... don't have a map to verify that.

BFE. Go to the stadium and go down the trail at the bottom. Keep going. And going. And going. I think it's 34... don't have a map to verify that.
I'd like to attach an affirmative to the directions Matt gave and especially the going and going. It's a ways but it's out there. Didn't get to make it Friday for the group puc due to being out of commission with the fuel cell issue!!

Ok I have an 2 maps on my wall. The Stadium not Little Stadium? Also the trial 34 is listed as a no jeep trail...... 29 Runs to an emergency exit?

Maps have not been updated in awhile, 34 has been changed to a truck trail now. They told me they are working with a company for new maps once they get the new land worked and trails made.

Maps have not been updated in awhile, 34 has been changed to a truck trail now. They told me they are working with a company for new maps once they get the new land worked and trails made.
Yea I called up there when I found out they were making more trails near Putney where we headquarter our event out of every year. I cannot wait till July.

So, I just added up my fuel total for the trip. $166 and the truck is sitting between 3/4 and full. Man it's nice to have cheap fuel. Not to mention the buggy with the stock 5.3 doesn't burn crap for fuel. About 5 gallons each day.

So, I just added up my fuel total for the trip. $166 and the truck is sitting between 3/4 and full. Man it's nice to have cheap fuel. Not to mention the buggy with the stock 5.3 doesn't burn crap for fuel. About 5 gallons each day.
What are you towing with? Millage towing?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I didn't get a receipt on the fill going up, but I expect I burned about 55 gallons of diesel. Sami got 1.7 gallons friday morning and about 4 gallons Saturday morning.

07.5 2500 HD. 12 MPG avg with 1 rig. 15 MPG avg empty.

I am pretty sure I got some bad fuel in Harlan also. The tank I ran coming back home the truck felt funny. Stopped in Greenville to fill up and it was slick as a button the rest of the way down 25.

Also, that tank of fuel cost $3/gallon. Jews. Luckilly it was only half a tank. I basically filled up twice and did two half tanks but have a whole tank left. Make sense?

And now I like my tow rig and buggy even more. I ended up right at 84.18 on fuel for the tow rig. I probably missed a little at the start because I wasn't empty when I left the house. Even if so I maybe missed another $20. A whole lot better than what I used to spend in that F350 hauling up there all the time. The new trailer tires and other crap that I had to buy for this ride took its toll though.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
And now I like my tow rig and buggy even more. I ended up right at 84.18 on fuel for the tow rig. I probably missed a little at the start because I wasn't empty when I left the house. Even if so I maybe missed another $20. A whole lot better than what I used to spend in that F350 hauling up there all the time. The new trailer tires and other crap that I had to buy for this ride took its toll though.
But Brooks filled it up in Erwin, so I only paid for around 35 gallons :).

07.5 2500 HD. 12 MPG avg with 1 rig. 15 MPG avg empty.

I am pretty sure I got some bad fuel in Harlan also. The tank I ran coming back home the truck felt funny. Stopped in Greenville to fill up and it was slick as a button the rest of the way down 25.

Also, that tank of fuel cost $3/gallon. Jews. Luckilly it was only half a tank. I basically filled up twice and did two half tanks but have a whole tank left. Make sense?
I filled up at the BP in Harlan on Friday. Didn't notice any issues.

Confirmed $139 for the tow rig and $35 for rusty not bad considering one day I pulled another jeep 10 miles back to camp off the trail. Wish I was there now