Snowbird, Nov 5th and 6th, 2011

Brooks, for the campsite, when I call to reserve for Thursday night, what should I mention to make sure I am with the group?

As for BBQ, I'm down for cater or just going into town. Going into town might be better.

After a full day of wheeling at Snowbird I won't be making the almost 1 hour round trip from the trails, to BBQ in town, and back to Crawford's. I'm all for BBQ being brought to me at camp though and I'm also trying to support Danny however I can.

I agree. I would say its much easier to eat in camp than head back to town. The road from the campground to murphy is like tail of the dragon from what I remember haha.

Just called, I was told by the lady that I don't need a reservation for primitive camping. Will make sure to request the "far field" when I get there Thursday night.

Anyone else coming in Thursday?

Just called, I was told by the lady that I don't need a reservation for primitive camping. Will make sure to request the "far field" when I get there Thursday night.

Anyone else coming in Thursday?
I would love to come up thurs but the wife is working friday.

PS: Steve, Tripp is no longer coming. you can remove him and his passenger from the list.

...Steve, Tripp is no longer coming. you can remove him and his passenger from the list.
Gotcha

So is this an invite only ride? Just curious. I'd love to check it out.
Nope - anyone can come as long as we are under the # cap which we still are. $25/person/day for access. Camping and BBQ (if we get enough people) is separate. Just let me know which days you want to come and how many people per day. Thanks!

Alright, since I never got to wheel Telico, this may be the closest I get so sign me up! Just me and my rig.

I'd like to be there Saturday and Sunday wheeling.

Last edited:
How many spots are open? I'd like to come with my brother. Don't count me in just yet though. Gotta check out some stuff first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many spots are open? I'd like to come with my brother. Don't count me in just yet though. Gotta check out some stuff first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are currently wide open for Sunday, and can take 1 or 2 more trucks on Friday, but Saturday is getting tight. There are 2 more spots on Saturday open. You can have these but please don't call 'DIBS' until you are sure you can come since these are the last two Saturday spots.

Thanks!

Does anyone want BBQ catered on Saturday after the trail run that hasn't raised their hand yet?

We have also received a good bit of interest from the OffroadSC crowd for this trip to Snowbird. Do y'all want to plan a trip in the early spring just for OffroadSC?