Snowbird, Nov 5th and 6th, 2011

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I better not. I haven't had an opportunity to get my Jeep lifted up to take a look at the damage from my Gulches trip. I would like to look it over and take it out at least once before making a trip too far away. Maybe a burst of work this weekend will bring it up to speed, but I doubt it.

I better not. I haven't had an opportunity to get my Jeep lifted up to take a look at the damage from my Gulches trip. I would like to look it over and take it out at least once before making a trip too far away. Maybe a burst of work this weekend will bring it up to speed, but I doubt it.
10-4. We have had a few drop out so if things work out for you then let me know.

I guess I'll be meeting everyone Friday night at Crawford's? Trying to get an idea of who will be there that night. Would really like to know how late is too late to pull in there.

I guess go ahead and count me out. Maybe I can make it to the next event
Sorry to hear. I'm up for an OffroadSC event in the spring if there is interest.

Marcus... there's your spot.
Have we got a taker?

I guess I'll be meeting everyone Friday night at Crawford's? Trying to get an idea of who will be there that night. Would really like to know how late is too late to pull in there.
I'll be at Crawfords Thursday evening for some preruns on Friday. Come in anytime. If you are late and no one is at the office (on your right when you pull in) just find a camp spot and check-in in the morning. If you have never been to Crawford's before the office is first thing on your right, RV spots are directly ahead with the bunk cabins and restrooms immediately to your right behind the office. Primitive is towards the back on the right.

is the count on the first page accurate?

I think Andrea is getting sick, shes thinking she may be staying back in the warm.

So I'll have an open seat if somebody wants to ride.

I've been running around, getting ready for this. Rover is almost ready for it. Can't wait to get back out there and do some wheeling and camping!

For Friday night I'm grilling, I'll have my gas grille and whatnot. If anyone else wants to throw a protein or two on there, you are more than welcome to it. I'm going to marinade a steak and throw it on there. Quick n' easy.

I'll have a small grill going Friday night as well. I found a good deal at Aldies on some 5 oz. filet mignons for $1.89 each so I'll be stuffing my face with those all night. May do a Pork tenderloin Saturday night or whatever.

I really wish a set of air bumps would fall from the sky. It would hurt, but i need them.

I'm ready for this trip. anyone else going to be out on friday?

thinking about grabbing a few geocaches on the way... hmmm 4x4 caches anyone?

geocache.jpg

Last edited:
BBQ is off - we didn't get enough people to sign up. I had my heart set on some BBQ.

I'll be rolling into Crawford's around 5 or 6 tomorrow. My # is eight-sixx 4 28 zero 4 two thirty-eight if anyone needs me when I'm on the road. Cell service is very spotty once you get outside of Murphy.