Post your Picture of the day

Where's the rest of the truck? I heard about it in time to jump off at Long's Pond and detour through the country.

That overpass was already pretty beat up. I noticed a few weeks ago chunks of concrete were gone and you could see the rebar.
I'm currently working on the replacement project for this bridge, should be going out for bid later this summer.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
20190718_073044.jpg
Terrible picture, but this was some kind of vacuum rig. The 12" suction hose on the driver's side comes straight through the bedside. The bed cap roof was cut out to fit the machine. Either exhaust or intake out the passenger side, couldn't tell. Why even have the cover?

View attachment 18779
Terrible picture, but this was some kind of vacuum rig. The 12" suction hose on the driver's side comes straight through the bedside. The bed cap roof was cut out to fit the machine. Either exhaust or intake out the passenger side, couldn't tell. Why even have the cover?
I have seen those around columbia before. Its quite the setup. From what i remember they are usually always tacos