Post your Picture of the day

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Getting there.

Downstairs/garage bathroom done except for trim. This cabinet is shallow, only 20" instead of typical 24". We got the bar sink and it was supposed to be installed turned 90 degrees, but they cut it this way after being told multiple times and shown the temporarily top we made. What's done is done and it works.
20190611_215431.jpg

I picked up the wrong size p trap kit for the laundry, so quit on it tonight.
20190611_215713.jpg

20190611_215721.jpg

Pulled my old Scale rig out to work on it. Chase has me back interested in scale crawling again. Apparently i had bought a bunch of parts for this thing before i parked it last time. Wired up the winch and finished the bumper Brooks started for me 2-3 years ago.
20190610_193650.jpg

Getting there.

Downstairs/garage bathroom done except for trim. This cabinet is shallow, only 20" instead of typical 24". We got the bar sink and it was supposed to be installed turned 90 degrees, but they cut it this way after being told multiple times and shown the temporarily top we made. What's done is done and it works.
View attachment 18670

I picked up the wrong size p trap kit for the laundry, so quit on it tonight.
View attachment 18671

View attachment 18672
That looks really nice, I'm going to feel bad washing my hands in there now after being in the garage. Is there a degreasing sink outside under the porch now?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
That looks really nice, I'm going to feel bad washing my hands in there now after being in the garage. Is there a degreasing sink outside under the porch now?
We got some granite sealer...

Since we set up the guest room down there, Burgundy has wanted to make the bathroom nicer. For some reason she didn't want guests brushing their teeth in the shop sink... :eek:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Where's the rest of the truck? I heard about it in time to jump off at Long's Pond and detour through the country.

That overpass was already pretty beat up. I noticed a few weeks ago chunks of concrete were gone and you could see the rebar.