Post your Picture of the day

I was scanning old photos and stumbled across these. This little fella was sitting in a US Army equipment storage site across the bay from Kuwait City in 1992. The site contained a mechanized brigade's worth of Bradleys, M1s, M109s, etc. and random other vehicles. Did a little research and it seems that these were built for Middle east militaries (Egypt, Israel, Kuwait). Kuwait 92 - stretch YJ_1.jpg Kuwait 92 - stretch YJ_2.jpg

I was scanning old photos and stumbled across these. This little fella was sitting in a US Army equipment storage site across the bay from Kuwait City in 1992. The site contained a mechanized brigade's worth of Bradleys, M1s, M109s, etc. and random other vehicles. Did a little research and it seems that these were built for Middle east militaries (Egypt, Israel, Kuwait). View attachment 23340 View attachment 23341
I remember an article back in the late 90's about the TJ version built for them. TJ-8 Maybe?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
20230805_145128.jpg

I honestly can't remember the last time the ol Rincon ran. I know I took Nora for rides when she was a baby (she's 9 now) but I don't think Bennett had ever ridden it (he's 7).

The last time I rode it, it had already been sitting a while and gas was going bad. It wouldn't take WOT without spitting and popping, and it shut off and wouldn't refire. I figured it fouled the plug and way back then I ordered a plug and oil change supplies.

Life happened and it sat. Fast forward 7ish years and Wednesday night I changed the plug, poured in what was left of my generator gas can, put the jump pack on it and it fired. It would idle but not take throttle, but that was good enough to order a battery and air filter.

That came in today, so I changed the oil. More fresh gas with some seafoam in it and it's running pretty good. We put a few miles on it today (it only has 630).
20230805_132413.jpg

The old filter had just rotted away.
20230805_132427.jpg