Post your Picture of the day

Im at 210K on my original 3V with orginal phasers etc... I do have the chain rattle on cold startup.. Oil tensors leak down overnight. Only reason I haven't fixed it is i'd have to do the timing chains, phasers, etc when its torn down that far.. Even doing it myself its like a $3k job. Don't see me putting that into a motor with 200K on it when a new unit is in the $4k range.

The old 2V in that expo will run forever if it doesn't send the #8 spark plug through the hood... Go ahead and invest in a helicoil kit if it hasn't already been repaired.

I got new rear coil springs, brake controller, kyb monomax shocks, and some rear air bag helpers on the way. Gonna be doing a tune up on it and I did see about the whole spark plug breaking nightmare so I guess I need to watch changing them out. Cleaned up ridiculously nice for its age.

I got new rear coil springs, brake controller, kyb monomax shocks, and some rear air bag helpers on the way. Gonna be doing a tune up on it and I did see about the whole spark plug breaking nightmare so I guess I need to watch changing them out. Cleaned up ridiculously nice for its age.
The 01 5.4 doesn’t have the spark plug problem that the 3 valves have

My 2001 F150 is at 319k with the 5.4L. love the truck. The spark plug seats were the biggest issue and i did launch on years ago but i repalced all seats in the engine at one time. And the intake needed a repalcement.

Im at 210K on my original 3V with orginal phasers etc... I do have the chain rattle on cold startup.. Oil tensors leak down overnight. Only reason I haven't fixed it is i'd have to do the timing chains, phasers, etc when its torn down that far.. Even doing it myself its like a $3k job. Don't see me putting that into a motor with 200K on it when a new unit is in the $4k range.

The old 2V in that expo will run forever if it doesn't send the #8 spark plug through the hood... Go ahead and invest in a helicoil kit if it hasn't already been repaired.
4k is half way there... See below.

Just had to give @Ghost a hard time. If it throws a spark plug through the hood you could always godzilla swap it.
;)