OSCAR 3 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 10-13 2014

Brooks. Do you have some sort of flyer or something I could email to business' that I believe may want to donate to raffle? I didnt really want to link it to this thread if I didnt have to.

I remember playin on the net last year but I think mine was through my service. It was pretty slow. Either way I could call/txt from the campground.

Brooks. Do you have some sort of flyer or something I could email to business' that I believe may want to donate to raffle? I didnt really want to link it to this thread if I didnt have to.
Hey nick, I have a flyer for the event, But I also have a few sponsors packages for the OSCAR challenge left as well. Whats your email?

Here is the number for the Campground in Evarts we'll be staying at:

Contact

122 Walnut St.
Evarts, KY 40828
Region: Daniel Boone Country
Phone: 606-837-0609

17 Days left to register! If anyone needs to pay by means other than credit card, we can take paypal, check, or cash in person. And dont forget your campsites!

The crew from Carolina Driveline will be on hand this year at OSCAR 3! So if you have any driveline questions, or want to order something and avoid shipping you can pick it up there.

Thanks for supporting OSCAR3!

Carolina Driveline Logojpg.jpg

If anyone is looking for a trailer spot heading up to OSCAR James said he has an open spot on his trailer to split fuel with someone. Needs to be a short vehicle like a YJ or TJ.

I've got a cabin but as of right now nobody in it. Everybody from my group I assumed would stay there probably isn't. Don't even know if ill make it now.

After doing some more calculating, I don't think my truck is going to handle the weight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk