OSCAR 3 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 10-13 2014

April 10-13th, 2014, tell everyone!

OSCAR3 will be another wild 3 Day Event at Black Mountain OHV Park in Harlan, KY. The Goal of this Event is to bring together clubs and individuals from in and around South Carolina for some Offroad Fun!! We will be leading all levels of Trail rides from bone stock 4x4 to full on Rock Crawlers and everything in between.

Dinner will be a pulled pork BBQ dinner on Saturday night.

In addition to getting an OSCAR Shirt and Stickers we have put together a few raffle prizes and achievement awards for the trip.

This year we will be doing the OSCAR Challenge again. There will be a Sign posted in a few places around the park. If you find all of them you will be entered into another Prize Drawing from one of our vendors.

There will be a limited number of OSCAR shirts and stickers for sale. So if you would like one, ask at the tent as soon as you can. And of course there will be OffroadSC.com merchandise available also.

We greatly appreciate everyone making the trek to Kentucky and look forward to a great time with all of you. Good luck! Be Safe.

OSCAR 3 SCHEDULE
Brought to you by Clemson 4wheel Center and OffroadSC.com

Thursday April 10th

Trail Rides Throughout the Day

Friday April 11th

Registration Tent open 8AM

RC Rock Crawl challenge: Time TBA

Saturday April 12th

Registration Tent open 8AM

10:00 AM Group Picture at 4 Poles, Check your map in your packet

11:00 AM Clean Sweep in Lions Den Sponsored by Carolina Driveline.

7:00 PM BBQ DINNER @ Evarts Campground

Sunday April 13th

Last Day to Pickup Shirts and Packets. Last call at 10AM.

Last edited:
I am just glad to see all the discussion in the other thread trying to plan a location, and you guys trying to be accommodating as reasonable. "Real life" fought me for years even having another Jeep, much less a tow rig (its on the list as soon as we empty the nest of one more child), so I have to be able to drive to the events.

And thanks for keeping stock rigs in mind, not everyone gets into this hobby with plans for a 800HP rock bouncer (wife insists we have to have groceries and clothes for our youngest in high school :roll:) While the Explorer did better than expected in Moab and Colorado (still need a locker), I'll need my XJ for anything other than gravel forest roads here in the southeast.

I hope to be there. Last one was a blast. BTW - make the teenager work for clothes and groceries and get with the times!

Lol - yeah I know, but gotta poke a little fun where I can.

I hope to be there. Last one was a blast. BTW - make the teenager work for clothes and groceries and get with the times!

Lol - yeah I know, but gotta poke a little fun where I can.
Lol.

We tried that with one already...work turned into "social time" and the grades dropped, etc.

Youngest is on honor roll and AP classes senior year, when class load lightens, a job she will find. :grin:

Banner is up on the site to your right. We are working on getting the sponsor packages sent out, if you know of any companies that would be interested let them or us know. Thanks!

This will be an awesome trip as it has been in the past. I'm looking forward to it as it will be one of my last big trips for a little while with the new baby. We moved it a week later so maybe we will get some warmer weather. Hell yeah I'm ready!

But on a serious note, it's on a bad date for me but I knew it would be months ago. I may be able to swing it but I will just have to see closer to time.