OSCAR 3 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 10-13 2014

25 each per night or that's for 3 nights?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
It's $25 per site per night. That includes power and water and the showers. There isn't really a max number of people or tents from what I have seen, it's more the question of how many trucks and trailers can you fit on the site with tents.

My camping behind the dairy hut days are over. $25 a night in a gravel parking lot with a bath house that borders a fair ground porta let is just not worth it. That bath house used to be nice and clean when we first started going but it's just flat out nasty anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cabins behind the gas station as you come into town on the left are little more than a shed. Most houses rent for $125 per night. Most charge extra for more people, but it's a full house. I might be interested in going in on a house if I can get a private bedroom for the wife and I.

http://kymc.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13

Not to mention warm and dry. And Mike is a cool *** dude. I do like the house we have gotten several times though, but the cabins are a cooler place to stay.

Saw this on NAXJA..... Figured I'd pass on the info.

Hello Everyone! Well the end of another year is in sight. Here at the Black Mountain Off Road Adventure Area we are making big plans for the upcoming year with new trails and projects. While we dislike having to increase our prices we find it a necessity to do so to improve and expand. Effective January 1, 2014 the price for permits will be as follows:

Yearly (Visitors) : $50.00 (includes a free map)
31 Day: $30.00

The 2013 rates were: Yearly - $40 and 31 day - $25
hmmm, interesting. Its funny how the atv/ohv users are paying the price for all the other "Projects" they are doing in the park.

What projects are they doing? I don't really mind the increase. It's still cheaper than most places. Also, maybe this means they will be getting the other property that had been talked about on the other side of Whitetail?????

What projects are they doing? I don't really mind the increase. It's still cheaper than most places. Also, maybe this means they will be getting the other property that had been talked about on the other side of Whitetail?????
Maybe it will involve some camping and trail upgrades, I guess I was picturing more stuff like the zipline tours.

I hope not. Ziplines are cool, but not when Kentucky hillbillys build them. And when I go wheelin' I don't have time to waste riding a frikkin zip line...

Maybe it will involve some camping and trail upgrades, I guess I was picturing more stuff like the zipline tours.
I would love to see some in the park camping/bathhouses/cabins and some more trails. Also, would be nice to see several trails reworked so they are doable. Which, could have happened. Been a while since I have been there.