OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR8 April 26-28, 2019

Clemson 4 Wheel has joined us again for the 8th year in a row as our Title Sponsor! They will be out on the trails with us also again this year after they get back from Easter Jeep Safari this week.

1555076145359.png

80ish Registrations this year! Not too shabby! #OSCAR8 is shaping up to be a sweet event for 2019! Catered BBQ, Trail Rides, Challenges, and good friends. Everyone get your shit together and lets go wheelin!
I shall name this year the year of the sxs. Looks like there will be 15 or so... I have a few guys that may come up that didin't register, whens the cut off to get a BBQ ticket?

I shall name this year the year of the sxs. Looks like there will be 15 or so... I have a few guys that may come up that didin't register, whens the cut off to get a BBQ ticket?
Our goal was to only give BBQ tickets to people that registered and their kids/wifes that wanted a meal, but didnt need the registration. Thats to avoid the issues we had last year.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
#OSCARprep
20190413_125822.jpg
Spooled on the new rope, mainly so I could use the old rope on the trailer. Still haven't looked at why the brake doesn't work...

I waited till the last possible moment to do anything to Sheila. Plan on the next two nights to grease everything and do a once over. Also going to try and get those beefed up axle shafts in again. Excited to get up there this year.