OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR8 April 26-28, 2019

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
What happened to the truck DJ?
Last time we went to Gulches he was heating the tires up on the exit of shipwreck and it started knocking. Back on level ground it quieted down, but they pulled the pan this week and found spun bearings. He has parts to rebuild it but not in time.

I wouldn’t LS it unless you plan on doing a complete drivetrain. I’ve seen you drive. Those Yota axles would throw parts into the peanut gallery.
At some point it will get big truck parts or sold and start over. Probably cheaper definitely easier to just buy a v8 one ton rig ready to go. It will get another 22re after OSCAR.

Ok guys so thinking about the challenge...

Here's my idea. Let me know what you think about it. We start on the lower rock garden at the normal starting point. The vehicle would be driven in reverse. A spotter can ride as a passenger, but no spotter is allowed outside the vehicle. The crowd can give advice though. All occupants must wear a seat belt. There would be a 10 minute time limit. The person to go the farthest in 10 minutes wins. If more than one person does the entire course all the way to the very end, then we will go by the fastest time. $100 for first place and $50 for second place.
Shawn,

What do we want to call yours? I'm working on banners, and signs and Trophys and I'm trying to think of a cool name for this one for the trophy. Any ideas? I need to know by noon if possible.

Anyone else have any suggestions also?