OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR8 April 26-28, 2019

@97TJGUZZY
Brooks, I didn't even think about the registration being per person or per vehicle. I have a buddy riding with me, and our two boys. I'm happy to plunk down the cash if its per person if someone can confirm that.

Just called the campground, $17 for the first tent, $5 each additional tent. first come first served, said he never runs out of space.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
@97TJGUZZY
Brooks, I didn't even think about the registration being per person or per vehicle. I have a buddy riding with me, and our two boys. I'm happy to plunk down the cash if its per person if someone can confirm that.

Just called the campground, $17 for the first tent, $5 each additional tent. first come first served, said he never runs out of space.
Brooks is on the road and may not see this promptly so I'll answer. I don't know what all is in the registration packet this year, but I know it's 1 meal and 1 shirt. You'll need to order extra meal tickets and a shirt if your buddy wants one. Or get him to register too and get meal, shirt, raffle ticket, and whatever else is included.

Brooks is on the road and may not see this promptly so I'll answer. I don't know what all is in the registration packet this year, but I know it's 1 meal and 1 shirt. You'll need to order extra meal tickets and a shirt if your buddy wants one. Or get him to register too and get meal, shirt, raffle ticket, and whatever else is included.
thanks for the heads up, what about the kids, 6yo and 8yo? $45 is one thing, $135 is another! Also didn't give an option for just extra meal tickets, will those be available for purchase at the event?

thanks for the heads up, what about the kids, 6yo and 8yo? $45 is one thing, $135 is another! Also didn't give an option for just extra meal tickets, will those be available for purchase at the event?
You don't have to buy any tickets to attend. The tickets are for dinner, raffle, shirts, etc.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Extra meal tickets are available for (I believe) $10 but must be purchased ahead of time. Contact Brooks directly.

sweet thanks, got the meal tickets.
Is anyone heading up Friday morning from the upstate area? We are in Clemson and plan to roll out early on 4/26. We did a shakedown run this weekend to gulches and towed the jeep with a 5.0 F150. Decided we are gonna put new tires on the trailer, but we've not pulled this trailer with this truck that distance before. Might be nice to follow someone up.

I nabbed cabin 6. I'll probably have room but be advised I'll probably have a 2 and 3 year old with me haha
Soooo I've had everyone fall through on coming with me on this trip. Unless anyone is okay with bunking with me and one of my dogs I'm going to release the cabin Friday. If anyone on here needs a cabin before then let me know I'll call and switch the reservation to you. Have it the 25th-28th

Soooo I've had everyone fall through on coming with me on this trip. Unless anyone is okay with bunking with me and one of my dogs I'm going to release the cabin Friday. If anyone on here needs a cabin before then let me know I'll call and switch the reservation to you. Have it the 25th-28th
Sent you a pm. I have 13 in my cabin and would love to relocate a few.

can you call ask ask about pets? Have you had them before? I'm not sure what the fee is.
Yeah only some cabins do. Cabin 6 does but I am going to ask about the fee when I transfer the cabin to Nick. If its not much Ill do it. Nick is going to hold a bed for me. If not Ill go and camp if the weather is nice.