Mean Green

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454126965.826065.jpg
Lowered the front 1 inch since Larry caught me squatting. Or at least the drivers side for this pics sake. I already had 10 lbs of **** in a 5lb bucket with the steering link clearance so this should be a fun now.
Oscar 4 life

Chromo's will absolutely yield like that.

And Nick, I am telling you....clutch dump it till they break and get some new ones.
I did this at the very least 5 times at Harlan. I know this is an old post but can you imagine what those splines look like meow? Looks like my trackbar started to separate from frame and my front diff was empty when I got back. I knocked the diff cover loose on Mason Jar and didn't realize it. Sounds pretty gnarly if I turn the wheel in 4WD right meow. Oscar Rulz

I did this at the very least 5 times at Harlan. I know this is an old post but can you imagine what those splines look like meow? Looks like my trackbar started to separate from frame and my front diff was empty when I got back. I knocked the diff cover loose on Mason Jar and didn't realize it. Sounds pretty gnarly if I turn the wheel in 4WD right meow. Oscar Rulz
You been counting rock bouncers in your sleep? You making it hard on the equipment Son!

Joe, can you source me a pre 92 YJ cab cover? I think that would work best for my cage if they actually make one. I'm striking out. Looking to keep the rain out and fit snug.