Mean Green

These wheel studs have been a PITA. Just picked up some 610-419. These have a 1" shoulder versus the ones that I have that have only a 3/4" shoulder. Hopefully these will give me the hub engagement that I need.

Ordered some new front shocks. Forgot that they were bar pin so I pressed those out, ordered a set of poly bushings as close to the correct size as I could find, then had them turned down to fit.
shock1.JPG
shock2.JPG
shock3.JPG
Started working on my rockers too. Hope to finish these over the weekend.
shock4.JPG
shock5.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh and George, that clean vice you were talking about, well it snapped like a twig while removing the bar pins. In done with cheap vices I swear.

I have my factory fuel cell mounted in a toolbox in the bed of my jeep. Recently I ditched all my emissions crap and just plugged that vent line in the engine compartment before the charcoal canister. Some don't think this can help the motor run smoother but man did it ever. My question is, should I have added a vent to the fuel tank?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430961690.251554.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430961706.267357.jpg
I ask because as I was cleaning the dog piss out of the jeep on the inside and I noticed bubbles coming from that small line that I plugged. It was leaking on inside of jeep at a connection between rubber and hard line were the line goes back down to framerail. That coulda been a kaboom moment right? Should I replace the factory filler with a vent and an aftermarket fill house or should I just plug the small vents right on the tank or should I use the small tank vents to make a new vent? I feel like I remember the tank having pressure when opening the cap even when the emissions crap was still hooked up.
The small vents are the lines that are plugged. I should of plugged them right at the tank were they couldn't leak. But hell that leak may have been a needed vent. I apologize if this makes no sense at all. I have had just a few hours of sleep all week and am delirious.
. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430962293.617199.jpg
With all the cracked aluminum cells I think I will just stick with plastic and free for now.