MCJ @ Windrock OHV, TN September 2-5 (Labor Day Weekend)

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
meet us at exit 7 on I40 what time would be good for yall?
NC exit 7? In the great smokey mountain park area? Google maps isn't showing an exit 7, 20 is the last it shows north of Canton.

Just give me a time and we'll be there. I don't know when ya'll will be up and packed up that morning.

Brooks just wrote on your facebook wall and quickly solved my problem :shaking: Where are you guys camping again? Need to call and get us a spot. Also are yall coming back sunday or monday? Super jacked about this, i couldnt convince anyone from up this way to go unfortunately.

Does anyone know of anywhere cheap around here to get some? I know some states dont like you bringing in wood, not sure if the windrock area is like that. We could grab some at our campsite thursday night. Anyone got a hitch rack?

Brooks, there is a place in chapin that has decent sized bundles for $5.00/ea. If you go up 76 towards little mountinan and turn after the hardee's, it is about a half mile on your left. Past the turn off for the dump....

Brooks, there is a place in chapin that has decent sized bundles for $5.00/ea. If you go up 76 towards little mountinan and turn after the hardee's, it is about a half mile on your left. Past the turn off for the dump....
Yeah, I have been there, i would rather not pay for firewood.

GOOD NEWS!!! I just took off thursday afternoon so I'm a go for leaving at 2pm from the chapin exit. lets plan to meet at 1:30 and leave as soon after that as possible.