MCJ @ Windrock OHV, TN September 2-5 (Labor Day Weekend)

Brooks,

Upstate Cruisers is planning a HUGE get together at Windrock either that weekend or the weekend before. Depending on how many form MCJ's is in, we can probably all group together. If you are interested, lets get together and talk about it.

Jeremy

Brooks,

Upstate Cruisers is planning a HUGE get together at Windrock either that weekend or the weekend before. Depending on how many form MCJ's is in, we can probably all group together. If you are interested, lets get together and talk about it.

Jeremy
that sounds like a great idea. We can discuss it at the june meeting

I am hoping to have the 8.8 in by then...but Brooks just keeps talking me into the 4 link, which makes it that much further away :(

I am hoping to have the 8.8 in by then...but Brooks just keeps talking me into the 4 link, which makes it that much further away :(
i would say its not that far away.... you just paid for it by not getting corner protection and rocker guards:smokin:

Hahahaha...true.....I did order a set of the Smitty rocker guards, but that isn't affecting the 8.8......I have to figure out my gearing and carrier as well....but selling the mad4x4 8.8 kit should help the project. I am looking for deals on the parts now...

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I am interested. But my jeep will probably still be in it's current setup (unless I get a wild hair after next weekends Gulchfest). Will I be able to make it on the trails?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
When are you planning on heading up for this? Do I need to schedule Friday off?

Do you have to be tagged/insured for that stretch of road between the campground and park?

I'm going to try to head out thursday night and camp on hurricane creek road off of I40 if I can find somebody to go with.

I think there is trail access from the campground now isnt there?

I think that I am going on this. I would go with ya Thursday and camp. Think the D35 will handle this place? Seems like a lot of rocks for a time bomb....

you'll be fine with the d35. Do you have spare shafts? since you have an aftermarket LSD atleast you wont break the carrier, it will be a shaft which fails which is relatively easy to fix on the trail...(been there, done that)