MCJ @ Windrock OHV, TN September 2-5 (Labor Day Weekend)

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So what's the food situation for the weekend? Is there a cafe in the park? Place to shop? Do I need to bring every meal with me? I don't have a stove, is someone bringing one that I can bum time on?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
There is a welcome center at mile marker 67.5 just after you enter into NC on i26. I can hook up with you guys there. What time do you think you will be around that area Thursday afternoon?

So what's the food situation for the weekend? Is there a cafe in the park? Place to shop? Do I need to bring every meal with me? I don't have a stove, is someone bringing one that I can bum time on?
I've got a few recipes I would like to do in the dutch oven if yall are down for my cooking one or two nights. The BBQ place in town is kick *** too.

My pizzas went over well last weekend in the dutch oven for sure and there is that really tasty baked spagetti recipe I made at bumpus. I'll bring my stove as well for some breakfast cooking.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I've got a few recipes I would like to do in the dutch oven if yall are down for my cooking one or two nights. The BBQ place in town is kick *** too.

My pizzas went over well last weekend in the dutch oven for sure and there is that really tasty baked spagetti recipe I made at bumpus. I'll bring my stove as well for some breakfast cooking.
Sounds good to me.

There is a welcome center at mile marker 67.5 just after you enter into NC on i26. I can hook up with you guys there. What time do you think you will be around that area Thursday afternoon?
I'm going to talk with my boss tomorrow about taking off early thursday. I'll know for sure then.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER

Yumm... Let me know what we can bring or what we need to pitch in.