MCJ @ Windrock OHV, TN September 2-5 (Labor Day Weekend)

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I came on in. Got home at 3:30 am after some issues. The upper radiator hose cracked on the way home, but was able to tape it up, add water, and get home.

I talked to Brooks a while ago. Gillis and Ricky had some issues last night, so they all stopped in Knoxville.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Just got home. Need to fill you all in on the awesome find. The bed and breakfast my dad and I stayed at has a hidden treasure. Not only is it close to the trails (less than two miles), have a HUGE projection display (TV) with theater seating, pool table, card table, air hockey, foos ball, good food and nice rooms ..... here's the kicker, he let me use his garage to ready my jeep for the road. Equipped with air compressor, welder and all the tools you would need. I don't know if he would do this all the time, but if the club managed the relationship well enough, this could be a great place to stay and resource for fixing broken rigs.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Oh, my dad loved the trip. He enjoyed being around everyone and crawling the rocks. Half way through yesterday he started talking about building a Bronco II or a Scout. We'll see if the bug bit him good or not.