The Silver Bullet

well i've been slacking on updating this thread. but a brief update is that the jeep got a 3 link and a dana 44. ran into a few problems with drive shaft clearance and i need to flip my drag link to make some clearance for up travel. But for the most part it came out pretty good. here is a pic of all of it.

F43A2B12-FA39-47F6-9AE8-B0DDF3F61028-1134-00000118CBAA53ED.jpg

Drove the jeep home all the way from Florida today, drove like a dream no problems at all.

Also I pushed the track bar out another eighth to quarter inch on the Heims my drive shaft ended up clearing just barely not clearing the tip top part of the bracket. So I'm gonna pull out the grinder and grind a little material away. As it sits now its a quarter of an inch off center so I'm satisfied with that.

Also flexed it out on both sides and found that I'm definitely going to need to clearance the frame or flip the drag link if I want to run more up travel. She's just about ready to wheel as she sits now but I'm definitely not 100 percent satisfied with until I redo the shocks to run more up travel.

Here is a flex pic

08DE550D-0164-4B18-A0F0-0DFB093D7342-1134-00000115F12E34BF.jpg

Oh it hits it pretty good. The bump stop on the shock doesn't even hardly start to compress. Gonna need to flip it to underneath.
10-4, let me know if you want to ride by tomorrow. I'd love to take a look at it..................and I need somebody to help me put my hardtop on:grinpimp:

pertty please?