So where is our next trip?

Trail in general.... Harmon Den on the dirt road. :hnd:

At Windrock a few of us were on the CB trying to come up with a good race # for ya. I think we decided on 88.

Just messin' with ya. :flipoff2:

So would yall be ok with a fairly tame trip? Looking at a few options that would have some great views, but they wouldnt be really difficult. They would be more than a dirt road and have a few obstacles but not be anything like windrock.

October is prime leaf time in NC.

That would be awesome. I was looking up Callalentee in Mountain city TN and would really like to check it out soon. Next spring would be OK. Might be kinda cool to split it up with a night at Bumpus Cove or something.

That would be awesome. I was looking up Callalentee in Mountain city TN and would really like to check it out soon. Next spring would be OK. Might be kinda cool to split it up with a night at Bumpus Cove or something.
I would be down for something big again in the spring.

Sounds good to me. If I get the tow points on the front of the xj would I have any issues with driving it?
the XJ will be totally fine

Is it more like Bumpus or 33? I am down with that for now. Still not ready for really hard core stuff yet :)
its similar to bumps minus the V notches.

I cant as Lori is teaching Thursday nights until 9....although I might be able to get a sitter if everyone else is leaving Thursday night...

:) I would rather not leave Thursday night, as I watch Will while Lori is in Class. However, if everyone else is able to leave Thursday night, I will see if I can get a sitter for Will so I can leave with y'all.. Make more sense?

Oh, so lori is not coming either way. ok. Depending on what the others want to do we could leave friday morning, if we leave thurs night it gives us more time in the woods.

I dunno, Shane said that was the weekend he could get off and I told Andrea to take off for that friday. I think she can change the day off if needed. We need to find out from others in the club if one of those weekends work. I think I would rather do October 14-16 or October 21-23 but I think the 15 weekend is prime leaf weather.