So where is our next trip?

Some options I could think of:

Uwharrie - $5 each day per vehicle and free camping on the trails or cabins nearby(3 hours mostly interstate)
Exit 33 - $100 per year or $10 per day (45 minutes)
Gulches $25 per day (1.25 hours)
Morris Mountain $20 per day (5.5 hours mostly interstate)
Callalantee OHV Park not sure on price (4.25 hours)
Stoney Creek - Free (3 hours, near bumpus cove)
Paint Creek - Free (3 hours, near bumpus cove)
Offroad Trip exploring a few trail locations in NC. - Free (~3 hours)

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'd be up for any of the shorter trips and places I can take the XJ. I doubt i'll make another long haul towing trip with the samurai this year except Harlan depending on weather.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Has anyone been to Mayhem Off-Road Park? It's in McMinville,TN. This page says it's only 85 acres. So I guess that would make it the size of Gulches so probably not worth the trip.

I'm down for some Stoney creek or Paint creek wheeling. Exploring new trails for sure. My dad's got an old map of every trail in NC and TN mountains from when he used to run them back in the 70's. I'm sure most are still in existence.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yeah, that is where I seen it (on extreme 4x4). When I seen it on there I thought it was a lot bigger. And the trails I seem him on didn't look all that extreme. Definitely not easy, just not RattleRock.

greg, might be a little cold for swimming, but if you want to do the polar bear plunge be my guest haha. It wont be a super hardcore wheeling trip but should be a lot of fun.