So fella's...

Nope. Nobody is interested in being serious about anything but me and DeMarcus. We still do wing night on occasion and take souls at triva.

I would like to attend a meeting or two but I have a feeling that most of this bunch are a lot younger than I. Might not want an old man hanging around. LOL! I did see a pic with Shorty in it when these guys were at Harlan. Heck, Shorty is older than me.
My CJ would not keep up with these rigs either but I hope to change that in the near future
CaneCreek

I think we have three people fairly serious about doing something more organized atleast. Maybe we can get a ride together this spring and do some new hanes tagless tees so we can be like Mike...haha

But really... with Jimbo and Marcus both on board to do something I think we can make it work.

I would like to attend a meeting or two but I have a feeling that most of this bunch are a lot younger than I. Might not want an old man hanging around. LOL! I did see a pic with Shorty in it when these guys were at Harlan. Heck, Shorty is older than me.
My CJ would not keep up with these rigs either but I hope to change that in the near future
CaneCreek
Jim's dad used to come to our wing night. We like folks of all ages. Just ask that you are outgoing and don't mind joking around. We like to talk crap and have a good time. Those are about the only stipulations to being part of Lakelands Offroad.