OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

I haven't finalized times for anything yet.

Try for a group pic at the loco barn again Friday I think.

We will have funnel cake fries Friday night.

BBQ dinner will be sat night along with another round of funnel cake fries.

Yes. That is wonderful weather for Harlan. Hopefully it will be early showers Thursday and when we roll in around lunch it will be the partly sunny. A little rain on Thursday morning will likely be a good thing. With the amount of people that it sounds like will be on the mountain it will probably get dusty quick.

Yes. Work is gonna be a doozey this week. A lot going on, and a final for Dynamics to take care of. Anyone wanna do some fairly easy time consuming Dynamics work for me?

This old cj just has to many issues to make it. I've developed a water leak around the thermostat, temp sending unit or water pump. I have a lot of moisture and some trace of anti freeze in the general area. The master cylinder or gasket is toast its started leaking. Not to mention I've finally got the steering figured out but disassembling 37 year old nuts and bolts and reassembling seems to be fighting me. The 4Runner, pop up and Mtn bike sure are looking better by the min.

I know its still a few days out but my problem is work. On a train for 12 hours tonight to Atl then stay in the hotel for 15-16 hours, 12 hours back home on a train then on call 12 hours after I get home to go back to Atl. Time is not of the essence.

Don't worry Dean. I have a seat with your name on it. My passenger decided to go to Europe for two weeks instead of OSCAR... priorities.

Trying to hunt down trailer tires sucks. Does nobody stock anything decent anymore? Mine aren't toast, but if I can find something I like I might jump on them. I noticed my spare has seen better days and sitting in the sun has been about as nice to it as can be expected. Maybe I can just get a spare and get a warm fuzzy feeling. Things I didn't really worry about with a dual axle trailer. This single axle really makes you think about tires.

This old cj just has to many issues to make it. I've developed a water leak around the thermostat, temp sending unit or water pump. I have a lot of moisture and some trace of anti freeze in the general area. The master cylinder or gasket is toast its started leaking. Not to mention I've finally got the steering figured out but disassembling 37 year old nuts and bolts and reassembling seems to be fighting me. The 4Runner, pop up and Mtn bike sure are looking better by the min.
Read an article recently about penetrating oil, a mixture of acetone and ATF is suppose to be the best thing to use. In a test it beat every other name brand of oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk