OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

The weather lately has been so damn nice. Every time this part of year rolls around it makes me miss the days of driving a jeep. Perfect camping weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next week this time we will be on the road to KY!

NO-WHITE-STROKE-EMAIL-VER.jpg

I want to again thank our Key sponsors that help make this event awesome every year! Be sure to do business with the vendors out there that support our hobby!

I should be there bright and early Friday morning. I'm planning on leaving for home Saturday night though. 9 days of staying in a hotel is enough for me, but at least I'll get two full days of riding in.

The weather is looking bad for this Sat evening, local weather giving high winds and hail for some parts with heavy rain. Hard to tell what trails might be like after all of that goes through

Realistically how far and long of a drive is it from the putney side to evarts? I've never been over there before but the nicer camping sounds tempting.
Also anybody have a car trailer I can borrow or rent for the weekend? Or maybe a hookup on a uhaul? I'm near Edgefield

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Realistically how far and long of a drive is it from the putney side to evarts? I've never been over there before but the nicer camping sounds tempting.
Also anybody have a car trailer I can borrow or rent for the weekend? Or maybe a hookup on a uhaul? I'm near Edgefield
I've never been over the mountain but around the mountain is the probably 30-45 minutes.

Anyone reading this that has a trailer is probably using it...

You can get mine, its been to Harlan more than me. lol

I wouldn't stay on putney side , takes forever to get to the trails. we stayed on that side one time, never again.

Last edited:
We couldn't even find the damn trails one year from that side. Seriously. It was under a foot of snow though. But it happened.
#oscar4life
12 months wait.
Tick......Tick......Tick........