OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR9 April 24-26, 2020

I mean i know many will still show up to Harlan no matter what the beer flu is doing. Just throwing it out there i personally cant make it to Harlan end off April this year anyways.

We need to talk Dates then. Whats already planned for fall?
Were going out west the first week of September for ~13 days. I also have a Disney trip with the family in November I think. We do the WOO race in Charlotte every year and it's usually the first weekend in November. October would probably work out although it is Shannon's birthday as well as our anniversary. I feel like a leaf trip wouldn't be too hard of a sell though.

Just so everyone knows, I will still be at Harlan Oscar weekend with a fairly big group. I saw we all still go wheeling.
for sure! do you want me to update this thread and the Facebook Page with a Postponing of OSCAR9 till fall? or do we want to have a new date in mind first?

Do you want me to tell the food truck?

Ye
for sure! do you want me to update this thread and the Facebook Page with a Postponing of OSCAR9 till fall? or do we want to have a new date in mind first?

Do you want me to tell the food truck?
Yes. Who knows, the food truck may be shut down by then. That would of put us in a great spot. The wheeling is on, organized Oscar is off until Fall.