OffroadSC Annual Ride #OSCAR8 April 26-28, 2019

We aren’t heading out until early Friday. Being my first trip up, what’s the best way to meet up with the stock axles group? Is there a specific CB channel we plan to be on? We’ll be in the orange XJ
-Kenny 947FC5D3-370E-469B-8D6B-5BF2AB0E0E94.jpeg

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We aren’t heading out until early Friday. Being my first trip up, what’s the best way to meet up with the stock axles group? Is there a specific CB channel we plan to be on? We’ll be in the orange XJ
-Kenny View attachment 18528
We'll be on cb channel 4 and Tripp just posted a thread with gmrs frequencies if you have one. If for some reason you don't run into us before then, we'll be at lower rock garden at 5:00 PM Friday for the wrong way challenge.

Saturday of OSCAR will be Hawaiian Shirt Day. Wear your best Hawaiian Shirt Saturday and at the BBQ Saturday night, there will be a judging. The winner will receive a one year Offroadsc.com "supportership". If you're already a supporter, it will cover your next year. If you are already a lifetime supporter, make it easy and wear an ugly shirt! See you on the trail!

Always late nights preparing for a wheelin' trip it seems. I have several odds and ends to do before we head out, but i'm pretty much ready.

Storms Friday killed my plans.... I'd like to change the fuel filter out on the truck before we head out but that may or may not happen... Also need to once over the trailer. Will probably be working on the ride height of the RZR at Harlan because the new fancy springs will likely settle when it gets some trail miles on it.

Only thing I didn't do was swap my shafts with the beefier ones. Only because my floor jack decided to die last night. Sooo I may borrow someones high-lift when we get to Harlan to swap them if someone doesn't mind.