Offroad SC Annual Ride 2013 (O.S.C.A.R.2)

I just called and they are booked up.
I would go out on a limb and say there is probably some room at some of the campsites up there, but I really dont know. Most of them you can park a few trailers at and a few rigs.

Does anyone have any room at their site?

I have a big enclosed trailer that I use as a toyhauler. I normally setup at the site across the RR tracks, but I'd rather be with you guys where all the fun is, lol.

gntrail.jpg

campercj.jpg

We may have a spot open in our campsite. Not sure how much room we got cause we said we only had 4 rigs coming when we actually got 6 now. If we got room you are more than welcome to stay in ours.

01tj

We may have a spot open in our campsite. Not sure how much room we got cause we said we only had 4 rigs coming when we actually got 6 now. If we got room you are more than welcome to stay in ours.
What six rigs? You, Ronnie, Chad, Joey and who else?

Well if I can find a trailer. My dads is to narrow now with the wider axle. Is anyone leaving the upstate on Thursday with a double trailer and want to split fuel? Or know of a single bumper pull laying around that someone wouldn't mind loaning for the weekend? I have spare tires and obviously would replace any tires that blow. Also would be willing to do some work for you once we get back for a day or so for letting me use it. I'm really not trying to resort to posting up on facebook or something like that but I don't have enough time to get the Jeep road worthy for a 4.5 hr drive and need to find a trailer. Going to talk to my dad about selling ours and getting another but won't help for this week.

Last edited:
Put smaller tires on your rig to get it on the small trailer. Even just two front tire would be ok.

The other camp site by the tracks is first come first serve and there is alwsys room for a tent.