New Offoard Park in the Upstate?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Hmm... We were planning on going to 33 to test Dads this weekend but may come there instead. I'm on call so will have to see if I can work that out...

It looks like its supposed to rain in the upstate this weekend... I will be there to watch people do nasty holler if that bounty is going on.

Anyone say they are going yet?

Lets post these open rides for Hwy 11 in the General Trail rides section, or we can add a HWY 11 section to the forum if we feel like its going to be a long lasting park.

man i really wish i had another form of transportation. with class everyday at 8am i cant take the front axle out and still make it to class. i was talkin to ron an i might try and install the outters and hubs this weekend. but if i do that i wont make it to hwy11. i want to go to both so im just gonna wait and intall the parts after gulches but before oscar. i hope

Whose up to go wheelin this weekend if they decide to open? They should as long as the weather doesn't change which could very easily happen. I'm just looking for an excuse to get out into the woods.

i gotta take the pinion somewhere and see if someone can run a die over the threads on the end to clean them up. other than that just put it back together.

Don't think it's supposed to rain anymore but they are callin for a chance o snow Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper