New Offoard Park in the Upstate?

For those that didnt make it... you missed out
Do you drive a black TJ now, with an 8274? I swear I saw you but did not know you had a TJ, last I remember was the green YJ. My GC is broke, so was riding with Patrick from our club in the green sport track. Anyway I'm pumped about this new park. It has great potential and it is awesome to have something promising that is only 40 minutes away.

I may try to make this ride, would be fun to test out the 3 link and stuff. Here just wish there were more moderate trails here..
I would really like to get a hold of someone in charge and see if they would let us come out as a club and try to make some more moderate trails. We cut trails at Gulches and at Rices Creek and would love to do some here too, always have a fun time with a chain saw.

Last edited:
Do you drive a black TJ now, with an 8274? I swear I saw you but did not know you had a TJ, last I remember was the green YJ. My GC is broke, so was riding with Patrick from our club in the green sport track. Anyway I'm pumped about this new park. It has great potential and it is awesome to have something promising that is only 40 minutes away.

I would really like to get a hold of someone in charge and see if they would let us come out as a club and try to make some more moderate trails. We cut trails at Gulches and at Rices Creek and would love to do some here too, always have a fun time with a chain saw.
did it look something like this, but with 35s?

P1300104.jpg

So what are yall saying about the trails? They are hardcore? Someone do everyone a favor and post a pic please. did they have a camera drop at the gate or something?

So what are yall saying about the trails? They are hardcore? Someone do everyone a favor and post a pic please. did they have a camera drop at the gate or something?
Lol I didn't take a single pic the whole time I was there... But yes it's hardcore, you'd have a blast in your rig nick. It's got tons of potential.

I don't think this was any kind of grand opening. Also, there is a thread on the ride in the rides section on this forum with more info. And as Ghost said, the ride is next Sunday the 6th now.

Had a blast out there yesterday. They posted on Facebook that they hope to open this weekend as well, if the weather cooperates. If you plan on going I would check the Facebook page or call before going.
Yeah I had a blast too.

We also talked a little bit with some of the people who have word a little word of what's going on with the park. They are probably going to do an annual membership fee so it is like a club so they can dodge insurance dilemmas. Also there probably won't ever be night rides here because of the somewhat close wealthy neighborhoods. They still are not too sure when they will be offering something like this.

They also got a hill climb with a $10,000 bounty... So they say :flipoff2: