• Welcome to the New OffroadSC - We have successfully migrated to our new Non-Profit Servers. Our team has been working hard to make this migration as smooth as possible. If you experience any issues, please let us know via the Housekeeping > Technical Problems Section.

Meet #13

looks pretty awsome man. how hard is it to take off the top part with that one? Can you leave the tonneau and windjammer on with the top part off?
You would not be able to leave the back window with the top completely off. Tonneau cover alone is ok. The top would not come completely off very easy because of the folding mechanism. But it was more important to me to have the enclosed back window. Back window section can come off easily or you can just unzip and lower the window. Its only been a couple days but so far i like it.

Sometimes, if you listen carefully, the Jeep will tell you what you need to up grade next. Last weekend at Uwharrie mine decided a tie rod should be next. I like the Rustys Off-road stuff so I went with their beefed up tie rod. 1.75 DOM .25 wall with bigger forged ends. The ends have a bigger "ball" inside the joint but the taper matches the JK.

20190523_192948.jpg 20190523_183821.jpg 20190523_183809.jpg 20190519_152844.jpg