Guzzy Build

If they have the ability to pipe fake engine noises into new cars there has got to be a way to artificially add a ticking noise to your Jeep. Just wont be the same without it.

I have a repaired one sitting in my shop if you need it.
Does it have the flex section in it? My factory header on guzzy had a flex section in it, this one is just bent tubing. Both are cracked, I was thinking about welding up the one from my old motor. If yours has a flex section in it I would surely take you up on that.

went ahead and got new gaskets on order, I figure I'd rather have them on hand and not use them.

• My clutch kit from LUK came with a composite throwout bearing housing and it seems it was already possibly making noise so I got an National bearing thats metal.
  • Front input seal on transmission - Possibly the cause of my fresh oil leak on the floor. Will check when motor is out.
  • Rear Main Seal - The motor has an obvious leak from there
  • Front Main Seal - I replaced this on my motor just recently, but I may not do this one if its not too bad.
  • Valve Cover gasket - Can't hurt and its easy
  • Oil Pan Gasket - Its leaking on this motor, and its easier when its out of the jeep.
  • Pilot bearing - This motor was from an auto, so I'll need it.
$180 for all of that, Its a small price to pay for it to not leak on my floor or puke oil on the rocks at Moab.