Family Truckster Vol. 2

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
It was bugging me all day and I knew the right answer. I pulled it apart and took another look. The hole was machined for the bushing but where it was sloppy loose on the old one I had to squeeze the bushing and tap it in. All back together again and only took 40 minutes now that I knew what all tools I needed.

It was bugging me all day and I knew the right answer. I pulled it apart and took another look. The hole was machined for the bushing but where it was sloppy loose on the old one I had to squeeze the bushing and tap it in. All back together again and only took 40 minutes now that I knew what all tools I needed.
That sounds much better! I hate it when the hard part is just getting back to the part that you need to fix.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The tow rig got a nice set of tires today. Burgundy's XL needed tires badly and while I was deciding what to put on it she suggested swapping the Firestone HTs to hers and getting what I wanted for this. So... 265/75r16 Maxxis Razr ATs.

20231005_170933.jpg
20231005_170940.jpg

Slade almost lost a very expensive screwdriver. It rode there on Burgundy's running board from the shop to Sam's.
20231005_160721.jpg

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
There's never a shortage of things to work on around here.

20231230_150608.jpg

The 2500 had quit taking fuel. To the point that the last 2 times I've needed to drive it I quick calculated how much fuel I had to get in it for the trip.

I pulled lines off the charcoal canister today and pellets fell out. I pulled the canister and I could just poor them out. So... I poured them all out, blew out the lines, and put it back in. Fixed!

FREEBIE!

20231230_192241.jpg

We'll see how it works out long term, but for now I was able to fill it up with no cut offs.