69 Camaro build. LS/SS

We sent the LS Harness to Jim's and did the Camaro harness ourselves. Deleted all the stuff we will no longer be using. Mostly alternator and voltage reg. related stuff. It's going to really clean up the engine bay.

I also splurged on the Painless braided loom, looks like the new factory GM stuff. Well worth the money.

Hell ya saw the video. I know that was always a highlight after working so long on something and hearing it fire off the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The end is near. We hope to complete the gauge wiring and parking brake tomorrow. Then the only thing left is tuning it and a headlight issue. Hoping to be at the dyno this Friday if weather and the car gods see it fit.

I wish I would have dyno tuned mine. The road tune just isn't all that I want. My fuel economy took a big hit for a little performance and now my shifts from 1-2 are crazy hard unless I am all the way in the throttle. I know the tuner will fix it, but it is hard to find the time.

Mother nature intervened on the tuning today. Sorta works out better as there are a couple small things that still need done. Will work on those and be tuning next Friday weather permitting.

Took the car to Greenville today. Put down 443HP and 376 FT-LB TQ on the rollers. I was hoping for a little more but am still happy with those numbers. Very curious what the thing is going to weigh now....