Windrock Halloween Ride, Oct 20-23

I will be heading up Friday afternoon from Aiken and hoping to get there 6ish. Just wheeling on Saturday. Camping both nights.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
saw pics that Chris is up there, post some pics when you run 12!
Going there in the morning. What was the trail that went by the coal pile that isn't a coal pile anymore that we got caught in the rain?

And do you have any idea what that long trail we ran on the trip with pretty ricky in the jk? Where he broke the front shaft?

Sorry guys, I have to bail on account of illness that is more serious than usual. This sucks because it happened after I got everything packed.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I made pretty good time getting home. Rolled out of the campground at 5:00pm and into the garage at 9:52, with a gas/food/pee stop in Ashville.

I passed some of y'all on I40 as I was headed back from Nashville. Looked to be Miller and Mr. Barr. Looks like y'all had a good time. I was glad I didn't see my old zuk on Mr. Barr's trailer, might would have been hard to pass it! Haha. I hope it hasn't been a complete headache for him...

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Me and Jennifer had a blast. Great people and awesome views.

When we arrived, the crew was having a planning meeting about the trails for the next day.

62497672-0792-4B29-898C-92BE3A75C728_zpsdqc598kc_1.jpg

We didn't take a bunch of pictures. Mainly Jennifer getting pictures of the leaves. They weren't totally changed, but still looked pretty good.

IMG_8659_zpseogyyqmw.jpg

IMG_8661_zpstadrkwvv.jpg

IMG_8680_zpsgfy5zomc.jpg

3FCE83A2-0DF3-40CA-BBBB-8879438C3019_zpsfircrefn.jpg

And the wind turbines
IMG_8686_zpsqjueoure.jpg

And us at the entrance to a cave we came across
IMG_8674_zpsaffrllnr.jpg