Windrock Halloween Ride, Oct 20-23

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
October 20-23rd we will be heading to Windrock for a beautiful fall trail ride and to explore a larger area of the park most of us have not seen before.

Departure location and time will be posted soon.

We have reserved the group pavilion, but you'll still need to call ahead and make reservations for camping. Just tell them you're with MCJ at the pavilion.

Hey I just got off the phone with the lady at Windrock campground and acted like she didn’t know what I was talking about. Said she didn’t have any paper work on us yet.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Hey I just got off the phone with the lady at Windrock campground and acted like she didn’t know what I was talking about. Said she didn’t have any paper work on us yet.
I believe there are two ladies that run the campground and they don't always communicate. Something similar happened last time.

I just got off the phone with them this afternoon. We are reserved and everything is fine. They still want everyone that is camping in the pavilion to call and reserve so they have an accurate account.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We just made our reservations. We will be at the windmill inn again. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Any further info on leaving time? I only plan to wheel Friday and Saturday, so I'm not going to leave too early Thursday, but I do want to get there and set up before dark.

I plan on leaving around 10 or so Thursday. Like to take my time getting up there and setting up. I figure we can discuss who is leaving when and with who at the October meeting.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I plan on leaving around 10 or so Thursday. Like to take my time getting up there and setting up. I figure we can discuss who is leaving when and with who at the October meeting.
Ok. I'll probably be a little later than that. Nora has school 8:30 to 10:30 so I'll probably go with her and leave after that. Also not sure what DJ's plans are yet.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Looks like I will be later than I thought. I am going to be at a conference in cola that morning. We will be leaving Greenville around 3pm.

Alright everyone. We have a few different groups of people coming up tomorrow. Can erveryone who is going respond on when they plan to come up? I want to make sure no one gets left behind. Thanks!
Group 1: Meeting 7AM at the Bill and Frans on ramp.
Tackett
Miller
Tim Neal (Still waiting on confirmation)
Dick Barr
Orlando
Group 2: Thursday afternoon
Larry
Decania Barr
Group 3: Friday and or Saturday

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We will be leaving Thursday afternoon but will be leaving from Greenville. Probably just be on our own.