Where is the Clemson Crew?

where is everyone? do yall have a spring schedule yet? Feb is nearly over...
Well were not having a March trip.. we have more broken vehicles then ones ready to go and only 1 weekend to do it. I think some of us may try and ride somewhere over break but not 100% sure if we will even have enough for that. Have the April trip almost all done and planned up.

Sorry guys. This semester has been crazy but for April, we are planning on Windrock in Tennessee. Dates are planning on being the 8th-10th.
May is going to be to Uwharrie right after exams, May 7th-9th. Plus is has a lake to cook at and play around in.

Last edited:
Windrock is going to be a close one for me. i might need some help changing the diffs in the yota so that im not doing it thursday night. :grin:

Haven't heard anything about a meeting, i'll let ya know when I hear something.

And yeah that would be nice to have, at the very least, the meeting schedule on here.

so when is our next meeting? me and john never get the DL on any of the meetings cause we aren't on the cu email list.
Whats you and his email? Casey has been gone over the past couple weekends and we havent had a meeting because we didnt plan a March trip and all 3 of us have been swamped. We will be having a meeting the Sunday before school starts back for spring break to discuss our April trip and end of the year trip as well.