Uwharrie: May 2011 Trip

I don't think anyone plans on being there Friday. It sounded like most had exams. The plan is to leave 9am on Saturday, and get there around lunch time. I believe the plan is to camp in the same spot as last time. Hopefully Casey will chime in, as I didn't pay real good attention at the meeting.

Yeah Will McD I know him I he is camping with us. Yeah I got a WJ to, my name is Johnson I have been trying to Join yall's group for some time just dont know who to talk to.

Well hate to do it but i'm out on this one. Have what i think is a busted front strut up front that i need to address before wheeling it anymore and with gas supposively getting to $4 tomorrow i cant afford just to ride up to camp. :( bummed because ive been looking forward to this trip since it was planned.

The plan is for us to leave clemson at 9 saturday morning and get up there around lunch time or so. Ideally im shooting to get the same spot as last time. It has good parking, plenty of room/trees for camping, and it is close to goood trails. If its already taken then i guess we'll have to resort to plan b (that means we just find another campsite). Should be a good trip, got a bunch of people going. Im deffiently gonna need it for a stress release considering im posting this at 4:30 in the morning while im taking a study break in the library.

Yeah Will McD I know him I he is camping with us. Yeah I got a WJ to, my name is Johnson I have been trying to Join yall's group for some time just dont know who to talk to.
I got Wills number at the show, so Ill be giving him a call when we get close on Saturday. Ill talk to you about joining the club up at URE. Basically were pretty much done until next semester starts besides 1 trip over the summer to Harlan thats for most the locals that stay. But your more then welcome to tag along on any we go on over the summer and join the club.

If my plans of going to Gulches falls through I may be meeting up with you guys up there for the weekend if yall don't mind.
Dont mind at all, the more the merrier.

Alright, here's the link to the pictures. Out of respect for those involved, I didn't post any carnage pics but If they respond that they don't mind, then I'll post them. I also got some videos, they're uploading now and I'll update when I get the links.

--Justin

p.s. I'll also post this in the ride report section.

Awesome pics Justin! Carnage report as best I know it is this-

Ronnie flopped and has some body damage, and his tranny seems to be leaking a little

Hunter snapped the traction in half, and took out 2 ujoints. None of this happened on the trail.

Edit:
I forgot about Dj's wreck on his dirtbike. Both him and the bike are in rough shape.

Last edited:
Awesome pics Justin! Carnage report as best I know it is this-

Ronnie flopped and has some body damage, and his tranny seems to be leaking a little

Hunter snapped the traction in half, and took out 2 ujoints. None of this happened on the trail.
the sky-j seems to break on the road ALOT more than it does on the trail