Uwharrie Christmas Trip Dec 8-11th

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We've booked RiverBend camp again for this year's trip. Some people plan to come up Thursday evening. We'll be riding trails Friday and Saturday.

If you come up Friday, plan to be there early if you want to ride. We'll set a time and meeting location later.

We'll have a club meal Saturday night and discussing other meals.

Camping is covered but we'll split up the cost of food, and trail passes will be on your own this year (camping cost went up).

Count:
Larry
Brooks
Miller
Chris L
David (2)
Chris T (2)
Bill
Art
James (2)
Gary
DJ
Tim L (2)
Jim (3)

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Just confirmed BBQ and sides dinner for Saturday night, catered to us at Riverbend by the Outpost. It will be $10/person and we need a solid head count. Please post here and/or reply to Chris' email if you plan to eat.

I am bummed to say I have to be in Michigan next week, not getting back until late Friday night. :( Don't ask me why my four siblings can't handle things when Sh** goes sideways...I'm not even the oldest. :mad: I'm way disappointed.

We've booked RiverBend camp again for this year's trip. Some people plan to come up Thursday evening. We'll be riding trails Friday and Saturday.

If you come up Friday, plan to be there early if you want to ride. We'll set a time and meeting location later.

We'll have a club meal Saturday night and discussing other meals.

Camping is covered but we'll split up the cost of food, and trail passes will be on your own this year (camping cost went up).

Count:
Larry
Brooks
Miller
Chris L
David (2)
Chris T (2)
Bill
Art
James (2)
Gary
DJ
Tim L (2)

When are yall coming up? And meeting anywhere?

Looks like I'll be leaving Friday morning probably somewhere around 6:00am. Hoping to get to Riverbend and be ready to roll by 9:30ish.
We are heading up Thursday afternoon. We live within a mile of each other, so we will just get together right down the road. I am pulling the Airstream with the truck, and Chris is pulling my tj behind the Suburban.

We are planning to be there for Saturdays ride. Should we meet y'all at Riverbend campground and what time should we plan for? We will have to get our pass etc beforehand. Thanks!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We are planning to be there for Saturdays ride. Should we meet y'all at Riverbend campground and what time should we plan for? We will have to get our pass etc beforehand. Thanks!
We usually try to get a decent start on Saturday to not get caught in traffic. And we'll want to make the most of our rain-free day. I'd say shoot for 9:00 at Riverbend.

You said you were not planning to eat dinner, correct?