Silver JKU

I hate I didnt get to you before you cut out those slots int he axle. Those can be a huge problem if they get loose at all and are a common cause of death wobble. Just make sure you keep them tight.
I have been a little concerned since you said this, not gonna lie lol. I found a cam bolt filler plate that MetalCloak sells for a JK/TJ and got them installed. I will check with you all before hacking something up again 😁

IMG_20200420_131234.jpg IMG_20200420_125510.jpg

I have been a little concerned since you said this, not gonna lie lol. I found a cam bolt filler plate that MetalCloak sells for a JK/TJ and got them installed. I will check with you all before hacking something up again 😁

View attachment 19892 View attachment 19893
probably wouldnt hurt to throw a little weld on that tab on the top and bottom too. And it looks like you are still running the factory control arm bolts. They actually neck down in the middle and then ride on the threads, check out one of the Grade 8 bolt kits for a JK, When mine was starting to get a bit of a shimmy a few years back i threw in a bolt kit and its been awesome since. Same solution on 2 other jeeps also.

Got the bolts in a while ago. Took some time at lunch today to install the front & rear track bar bolts. I was surprised how much play there was with the factory bolts. Never noticed that before. I also looked into the bushings and could see the thread marks in them. Got them all torqued down and took it for a quick spin. It made a noticeable difference.

@97TJGUZZY - What is the single bolt for? Did you use it? Their site says "We also include (1) M14 Bolt for the Front Frame Side Track Bar Bracket for newer 2012+ Jeep JKs JKUs."

IMG_20200511_143813.jpg

Got the bolts in a while ago. Took some time at lunch today to install the front & rear track bar bolts. I was surprised how much play there was with the factory bolts. Never noticed that before. I also looked into the bushings and could see the thread marks in them. Got them all torqued down and took it for a quick spin. It made a noticeable difference.

@97TJGUZZY - What is the single bolt for? Did you use it? Their site says "We also include (1) M14 Bolt for the Front Frame Side Track Bar Bracket for newer 2012+ Jeep JKs JKUs."

View attachment 20013
On some of the newer jeeps you can't fit the larger grade 8 bolt, so they include that smaller metric bolt. I was able to run all of the grade 8 bolts in mine and its a 14.