September 2-5 2022 - Labor Day weekend at the Cove

I'm game to cook Monday morning if it's early. I'm flying to MI on Wednesday so looking to get back to Chapin as early as possible on Monday to prep. Otherwise, I'd swap with Breakfast 2.

Updated Food list. I'm also going to update the first post with food info and I'll update it there in the future.
  1. Breakfast 1 (Breakfast Tacos)
    1. Brooks
    2. Emily
    3. Taylor
    4. Ro
  2. Breakfast 2
    1. Nick
    2. Ashlee
    3. Brandon
  3. Breakfast 3 (Breakfast Casserole)
    1. Kris
    2. Wayne
  4. Dinner
    1. Jimbo
    2. Jeff
    3. Chuck

I'm wrapping up some work this morning then finishing my TRE replacement and greasing a few more things. We had to run our Lab to the emergency vet last night for paralysis in her back leg, Emily wont be coming this weekend to stay home and watch over the pups.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm wrapping up some work this morning then finishing my TRE replacement and greasing a few more things. We had to run our Lab to the emergency vet last night for paralysis in her back leg, Emily wont be coming this weekend to stay home and watch over the pups.
Poor puppy.
I will be heading out after eating lunch. Probably around 12 to 12:30. Depending on when you head out, that will probably put me in front of you. So we can get in touch at some point and I can find a spot and wait for you. If that doesn't work, I'll see everyone at the cabin.

I'm sorry about puppy!! 😥
Also, being a noob, I'm not sure who WolfGT is. If you want to meet up and drive, let me know? Depending on hoping Brooks will be...I was going to drive with him from Chapin. You can text me if easier...734-306-5296

I'm sorry about puppy!! 😥
Also, being a noob, I'm not sure who WolfGT is. If you want to meet up and drive, let me know? Depending on hoping Brooks will be...I was going to drive with him from Chapin. You can text me if easier...734-306-5296
I'm about ready to head out around 1pm. but I need to go grab a quart of oil and get fuel.