Red TJ Build

I love this build maybe oe day I can get enough experience to do this myself. Nice pics
thanks Art.

Reworked the front suspension just a bit. seems to work a bit better now. I'm trying to stop it from unloading on steep hills as seen in some of my pics from the last comp.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

the last few times I had the TJ out on high traction rock, it had a hard time turning when all the weight was on the front tires. Last night I made my first mock up attemp at a trackbar. The actual bar is temp, and I'll probably redo the mounts to look a little cleaner. But it seems to work. I'm going to drive it this weekend and see how it is.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

reworked the track bar mounts and upper link mount and painted them. Finally got it all working well with no bump steer. I was having trouble before with the 4 link, where when I was bound up and I would steer the body would just go up or down. Now with the trackbar it steers great.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Added a push bar to the old TJ, I would like to put a grill hoop on it but I cant seem to make one that looks right because the frame is so much narrower than the grill.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Looking good man, check out the Locked Up RC scale hex's - black / zinc / or SS!
I actually bought a set of their Trail Ready rings, with plans to run them, but they required the scale hardware because they are already tapped for metric threads. I just cant justify spending $25 on the scale hardware right now.

I actually bought a set of their Trail Ready rings, with plans to run them, but they required the scale hardware because they are already tapped for metric threads. I just cant justify spending $25 on the scale hardware right now.
The trail ready rings look much better on my rig anyway, ha ha

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2