Peach Parade Monday July 4

I plan to send an email out tonight with more info on this if we can get some info nailed down.

Dan, do you have the times to be there and such?

Dan, Count us in the three members that joined this month. Merwin Woodie, Ronnie Allen, Terry Hanks
What do we need to do to get ready? Also where do we meet and what time?

I (Terry Hanks), Ronnie Allen & Merwin Woodie are planning on being in the parade with you all. Just keep us in the loop, we've never done a parade before. Thanks, Terry

I'm actually off work, and would like to go! I'll be lookin for the email. Soon as I know what time, and what the cost is if any. I been wanting some peach icecream! Perfect excuse.

Linus did you get the new guys emails? I dont have them and will be out of town till sunday afternoon. If one of the officers can send an email out from the midcarolinajeepers account that would be awesome.

I do have the names of the new members along with phone numbers. They sounded like they preferred contact by cell phone so I'll give them a call tomorrow letting them know.

Key Info: Our lineup number is 75.

My daughter had surgery today so sorry for the delay in communication...she's doing well. :)

We had a great time today !! Thank you for making us feel welcome. Merwin and Stephanie Woodie. (Brown CJ7 - StreetJeep) I am new on the site and cannot figure out how to load photos yet. I have a lot of them, so please feel free to email me at Woodie803@gmail.com if you would like the pics. Thank you ! ! Steph

We had a great time and with 8 rigs all together it was a really good showing! A lot of positive energy surrounding the parade and the festival for Independence Day...felt like the perfect way to kick off the birthday of our nation.

Thank you gang for coming out! I'll put up some pics!

Nothing says "Happy 4th of July" than a nice red CJ.

You guys represented the club extremely well. :)

[Looking Really Hard] I didn't see any Yotas in that lineup. hehehehe