OSCAR 5 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 28-May 1, 2016

Gotta replace a tire on the trailer this week. The lone soldier that's been on it since I bought it in (2009?) is showing some dry rot now. Time to replace it.

The buggy is all prepped but the Suburban needs some love. Going to get new shoes for it this week. Other than that, the rig is loaded and strapped down, tools and spares are also loaded. I just need cloths and groceries.

Is it Thursday morning yet? I guess I will be working until midnight next few days to finish up the jeep cause the wife decided she wanted to go camping last week.

Just a quick reminder about the crew leaving from Bill And Frans in Newberry. We are planning on pulling out at 1:30 on Wednesday. At this time, I believe this crew includes myself, Jodie, Chris, DJ and Dick. Let us know if you plan on meeting for this crew.

Just a quick reminder about the crew leaving from Bill And Frans in Newberry. We are planning on pulling out at 1:30 on Wednesday. At this time, I believe this crew includes myself, Jodie, Chris, DJ and Dick. Let us know if you plan on meeting for this crew.
I'll post this on the facebook page as well.

I'll be leaving the Clemson area around 9 or 10 AM on Thursday passing through Asheville for lunch around 11 or 11:30 if anyone wants to meet up. Are people planning on wheeling that afternoon?