OffroadSC Annual Ride 2012

OSCAR SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

Thursday April 12
Trail Rides Throughout the Day
OffroadSC.com Tent in Evarts Campground will be open for Shirt/Sticker Pickup @ 6PM

Friday April 13
Lion’s Den Challenge @10AM
OffroadSC.com Tent in Evarts Campground will be open for Shirt/Sticker Pickup @ 8PM

Saturday April 14
Group Picture and Raffle at the Upper Field Near White Tail @ 1PM
OSCAR BBQ Dinner at the Lakelands Offroad Club House @ 7PM

Sunday April 15
Last Chance Shirt and Sticker Pickup at Evarts Campground @ 10-10:30AM

In addition to getting an OSCAR Shirt and Stickers we have put together a few raffle prizes and achievement awards for the trip.

Achievement Awards at The BBQ Dinner Saturday Night:
• Lion’s Den Challenge (Voted on by the OSCAR spectators for the smoothest technical run): $50 gift card to Clemson 4 Wheel Center
• The Ultimate Wrench (Best trail repair): $25 gift card to Clemson 4 Wheel Center
• Blatant Carnage (Worst breakage or damage): $25 gift card to Clemson 4 Wheel Center
• Rookie (First wheeling trip behind the wheel….if there isn’t one, this prize will grow each year until we get one): OffroadSC.com Shirt & Sticker
• Trail Sweep (for the attendee that brings back the most trash from the trail) OffroadSC.com Shirt and sticker

Raffle drawing on Saturday at the Group Picture at White Tail.
• $100 gift card to Clemson 4 Wheel Center
• More shirts and stickers

There will be a limited number of OSCAR shirts and stickers for sale. So if you would like one, ask at the tent as soon as you can. And of course there will be OffroadSC.com merchandise available also.

We greatly appreciate everyone making the trek to Kentucky and look forward to a great time with all of you. Good luck! Be Safe.

01tj

I pretty much have my truck packed up and ready, just need to hook to the trailer and haul asssssss. :cheers:

I hope to still make it. I can't be certain until some bills get paid. I had some unexpected costs of balljoints, and a radiator this week. They seriously injured my play money.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
How and where do i get the ticket? Is it printable from the registration website? I paid a few weeks ago.
When you registered it sent you an email with the ticket attached. If you deleted that email, you should have received another email yesterday to remind you of the upcoming event. In the middle of that email there is a big green link that says "Print Tickets".

When you registered it sent you an email with the ticket attached. If you deleted that email, you should have received another email yesterday to remind you of the upcoming event. In the middle of that email there is a big green link that says "Print Tickets".
Awesome! I'm checking email now. thanks

Before i get up there and have to be sober around all you turd burglars all weekend, Harlan is a dry county correct? Gotta know if i need to stock up on maddog and milwaukee's best before i leave or not.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
For anyone that cannot get to the previous emails containing your ticket(s), I just sent another email with a link to them. See yall there!

01tj

For anyone that cannot get to the previous emails containing your ticket(s), I just sent another email with a link to them. See yall there!
Yeah its dry, better stock up. BUT you can call Ed for some of his Famous Moonshine if you run out of booze.

I'm having some problems getting my printer to work at the house. I'm half tempted to go buy another one this afternoon. Greg, are you able to access my ticket and could possibly print mine for me?