O.s.c.a.r.3 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I don't care either way. I go to OSCAR because its a good time with a good group, not because of the park. But, there are a few points that haven't been mentioned yet.

1) Dairy Hut :)
2) All sites at Harlan have power. If we go to Windrock, and you're in an RV, you'll have to pay more, and be separated from the rest of the group.
3) In Harlan you can drive anything on the road to and from the trails. I know people do it in Windrock, but technically if you're not tagged you're supposed to take the 'trail' from the campground to the trail head. I did that two trips ago and it sucked...
4) There are other things near Harlan. I know there were a couple people on ATVs riding another trail system while we were there, and there's Wilderness Trail on the way up.
5) Dairy Hut

The other thing I don't understand about this discussion is... I don't see anybody saying RBD should be at Choccolocco this year. It's an annual trip to Morris Mountain and everyone is fine with that...

I agree Larry. There aren't many rides you go on that almost every person registered wins a prize. That was pretty cool last year. Seemed like everyone almost won something from what I heard.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I say stick with the date and location this year. We can have a business meeting after the dinner and let people who are there discuss plans going forward.

So nobody really seems excited about switching it to Windrock.

FINAL DECISION HARLAN IT IS.

And for the little panty dropper drivers in the bunch, No I had not already made up my mind, but Yall are bitchin that there wont be power at Windrock and that its to cold without power. NOW I have made the decision. Its going to be at Harlan. OSCAR 3 will be at HARLAN.

OSCAR 3 Black Mountain ORV Park April 10-13.

Done, now accept it, and lets start planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.